Give Mr. Smothers a list of demands...

"Now listen here," you say as you take a stand, "I own this world and that means I own you too. If you do exactly as I say, things will go much better for you."

Mr. Smothers raises his eyebrows as you see the corner of his mouth start to raise.

Continuing, you say, "First, I'll need keys to the White House, Downing Street, and most importantly, the Kremlin."

Mr. Smothers smile grew noticeably larger.

"Then, I'll need every polar bear to be evacuated, and relocated to the Sahara Desert."

"Oh, yes," Mr. Smother's remarks, "I'm sure they'll be much happier with all the extra sunlight."

"Lastly," you grin, "I'll need the whole human population to be evaluated individually, as to sort out the traders from my most loyal followers."

With his hand over his belly, Mr. Smothers laughed, "You really think you own the world, do you?"

"Amused, are you? You won't be laughing when you're sent to Antartica with the rest of the traders!" you yell.

Now you...

No comments:

Post a Comment