As your fist contacts his jaw, his image dissolves and the room starts to fade. A dark figure steps into the now blank room.
"Now why would a human strike another human before presenting an alternative to violence?"
"I'm sorry sir, I thought a direct approach would yield quick results," you reply.
"Did you study the archives? Humans don't respond well to unexpected violence, particularly in the region we were simulating."
"Yes, I recall now that in Texas the humans generally carry primitive weapons. I won't make that mistake again," you've already started running through alternative scenarios and how you could have responded like a normal human long enough to get into the back room.
"Would you like to make another attempt tonight, or perhaps you could rest awhile?"
Do you:
Enter the simulation again
Go rest
Say you are going to rest but really sneak into the back room
No comments:
Post a Comment